Contemporary Interior Design involves a range of styles that were developed in the latter half of the 20th century. Typically, pieces are softened and lines are sleek. Interiors combine both natural elements and bold colors, as well as its emphasis on line, shape and form.
- Simple Lines - Having straight, strong and simple lines.
2. Art and Touches - Decor is made with simplicity in mind. Contemporary design usually features loud but subtle pieces, meaning pieces that are simple in its design but really stand out.
3. Its sleek - With a minimalistic focus, subtle touches and clean lines, each space looks sleek in its design.
4. Vintage - Contemporary design can be made to fit any era. It blends with both modern and vintage styles, giving you the best of both worlds.
5. Unique Furbishes - Contemporary design typically introduces ornate fabrics and materials that would not normally blend well with other design styles. Therefore, contemporary brings forth the option to be bolder.
6. Comfortable & Bold - Contemporary interiors are both comfortable and bold through elegant furniture and decor options that are usually blended with bold color tones to make them pop
7. Color - Color combinations can range from neutral, to bold, to monochromatic or complimentary. Any color option can be used in contemporary styles.
8. Natural Lighting - Contemporary design focuses on the use and application of natural lighting to enhance each space.